Country Manager - Business Development
My client are an IT infrastructure provider, who focus on providing end to end solutions to large enterprises. They have experienced sustained growth and now operate in 20 countries across 4 different continents. They are considered a leading partner and business enabler in the areas of Network Infrastructure, IP Networks, Optical Networks, Broadcast Networks, Cloud & Data Centre, Network Security, Wireless Infrastructure, Microwave, Radio Access Networks and WIFI.
Due to the initial success of their Australian Business, They are now looking to hire a Country Manager who can build on their past success and drive the business forward.
Essential Responsibilities include ( but are not limited to):
- Expand client base and market share in Australia through hunting new customers
- Identify new sales leads from existing accounts
- Build and harness robust relationships with new and existing customers, oversee successful delivery of projects and all other key financial metrics.
- Lead the team to meet and exceed sales targets; motivate the team through sound people management principles,
- Provide direction and leadership to the Australian team through frequent monitoring and communication
- Develop and implements strategic business plans for the Australian Business
In order to be considered for this role, you should meet the following Requirements:
- Formal qualification in Electronics / Telecommunications Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent
- Enterprise sales management background in the Telco, network and/or infrastructure space
- Knowledge of the Australian and AsiaPac Telco environment
- 10 years' experience with a proven track record of leading teams to achieve sales targets
- Strong people management experience
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills