This highly regarded National financial services firm is currently recruiting for a front of house corporate receptionist to join their team, following the internal promotion of the previous incumbent.
This position will see you acting as the first point of contact for customers and clients, working to create a positive first impression and representing the customer first values of the brand. The role involves face to face client liaison, answering and directing of queries and day to day administration tasks to facilitate the smooth operations of this busy office.
- First point of contact - face to face client liaison and answering and directing of incoming calls
- Booking and coordinating of meetings and management of calendars and resources
- Responding to client queries and assisting in delivery of client communication including newsletter updates
- Processing of invoices, management of office supplies and orders, general office duties
- Ad hoc duties including event organisation, assistance with delivery of marketing strategies, client relationship building
- Minimum of 2 experience within a corporate environment, preferably within the financial services industry
- Exceptional corporate presentation and grooming
- Strong administrative skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to the position
- Ability to develop rapport and build relationships will see you truly thrive in this role where there is plenty of scope for you to take on an autonomous role with plenty of involvement and be an integral part of this fantastic team.
Don't miss this outstanding opportunity! Apply now to Nandani at Porterallen by clicking on the link below or call (02) 8247 5711 quoting reference #192513