We have an exciting opportunity for the Corporate Communication Specialist who will predominantly focused on creating the necessary marketing communication materials needed for internal and external marketing strategies to deliver value-added corporate outcomes across all Practices.
The successful candidate will be required to develop, write and produce communications for all channels and have previous expereince in IT Projects
- Establish Research material requirements for the business; manage the extraction of data, dissemination of information to key stakeholders and handle all ad hoc requests for content
- Manage, co-ordinate, prepare and publish the quarterly electronic client email
- Assist in the creation and publishing of Practice collateral (playbooks, etc)
- Ownership of regional pages, ensure all Practices are accurately represented, pro-actively refresh content and organise updates in a timely manner
- Maintain an awareness of documentation and material created by information owners within client (nationally and globally) and working with these information owners to share, edit and publish content
- Project manage communication jobs, including stakeholder, legal and production sign off
- Provide timely and professional advice to businesses to meet their communication and marketing needs
- Strong marketing and communications experience
- Experience in/knowledge of IT
- Experience in writing print and digital content, print production and desktop publishing
- Degree or tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Communications
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #197683