Primary purpose of the role
The Corporate Communications Officer role is responsible for developing communication strategies to raise awareness of the client's initiatives across the NSW.
- Develop and implement project specific marketing and communications strategies and associated plans aimed at informing the internal and external audiences of the benefits of a successful shared services program.
- Advise the Associate Director, Communications & Engagement in relation to the effective communication of key clients.
- Coordinate internal communication strategies as prioritised by the Associate Director, Communications & Engagement and provide appropriate responses to media and external agencies.
- Provide editorial support for the content and layout of publications, newsletters and other literature and documentation for review by customers and the public, to ensure consistency in message, logo placement and positioning of client Share NSW in the market.
- Develop and implement in consultation with the Associate Director, Communications & Engagement and stakeholders' statewide communication strategies to ensure a coordinated approach that effectively maximises the impact of such projects.
- Monitor the success of communications strategies to measure their effectiveness and recommend measures to ensure such strategies are relevant to related target groups.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta quoting reference number 193475.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).