Our large Federal Government Client is seeking to engage a highly skilled CoolGen Developer to join their high paced/busy applications team.
As a CoolGen Developer, you will be required to:
- Advise on proper batch processing techniques
- Contribute to the continual improvement/automation of batch management processes
- Proactively analyse batch results to assist in identifying potential issues
- Monitor batch performance
- Provide technical assistance to Applications Support (second level system support) staff as required
The successful candidate must have:
- A strong technical understanding of batch processing concepts
- A strong concept of batch processing requirements
- Ability to read and code CoolGen
- Ability to write SQL scripts
- Strong analytical skills
- A solid background in Mainframe and database concepts
- A solid background and understanding of JCL requirements and coding
- Ability to liaise with end users and management
Apply now for immediate consideration or for a full job description of this role, contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.