This is a large Australian organisation that is held in high regard and is a leader in their field.
This position is to provide the technical capability and leadership required to integrate and maintain data and data linkages with the related supporting systems and to ensure this data analysis, supporting systems, processes, people and culture endures and provides increasing value.
In addition to delivery artefacts such as dashboarding, triage and data remediation, the role will provide service and inputs into the wider governance body including analysis, policy, process and strategic recommendations.
- Specialist-level expertise in Operational Technology and/or ICT systems, with knowledge of utilities network and infrastructure, business and operational environments.
- Demonstrated experience in scripting across different technologies such as Python and SQL and the ability to assimilate new domain tools quickly.
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis and data reconciliation, normalisation and the use of techniques such as machine learning to assist with larger scale data activities.
- Extensive demonstrated knowledge of system optimisation, including experience in productionising software systems, planning and conducting testing, and implementing best practice version control.
- Extensive problem solving and analytical skills. Experience in providing innovative solutions to capital and infrastructure engineering project and programming problems.
- Well-developed verbal communication skills, with strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
- Able to collaborate with multiple teams, and engage and influence management and stakeholders for positive outcomes.
- Superior written communication skills and business acumen including experience in preparing designs and reports and documenting systems appropriately for the end systems administrator.
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or call Smita on (02) 94094807 for a detailed and confidential discussion