Major global telecommunications company seeks a contracts manager for a high-profile position. The company is a leading household name in Australia and abroad and boasts beautiful offices, sponsorship of major sporting entities and in the development stage of new technologies to change the consumer's telecommunications experience forever.
The Contracts Manager / Specialist will drive tangible business benefits by identification of potential benefits by analysis, drafting, negotiation and contract maintenance services to the Networks Portfolio Governance Office and the business on ongoing contract management and tenders. The Contracts will work with internal operational delivery teams (network designers / schedulers) to overcome issues when they arose and ensure the customer is being charged appropriately
- Work as a contributing team member to the operations and delivery team in a busy environment
- Ensure that we have compliance with the HDA, continual improvement and contract administration Manage operational process support and improvement, productivity initiatives and new process activities and ensure implementation.
- Assist in providing commercial acumen, contractual expertise and business focus
- development and implementation of contract delivery strategies
- Contribute to the management of commercial, legal, financial, technology and customer service objectives and risks
- Support the development of commercial opportunities and management of variation claims to deliver commercial and/or revenue opportunities
- Scoping, compilation, negotiation and administration of contractual and commercial obligations
- Ensure that commercial, legal, financial, technical and customer service objectives and risks are properly managed
- Monitor and influence other LOB's staff actions to ensure contractual compliance to the commercial obligations.
- Provide assistance and advice and consultation relating to commercial business cases
- Contribute to the resolution of issues or related disputes where required.
- Perform commercial, financial, operational and contractual analysis to identify risks and propose appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Participate in process improvement based on Business Unit and Corporate models and industry benchmarks.
- 5 years' experience in relevant commercial management / contract management / contract administration roles
- Experience drafting, negotiating and managing contracts and transactions and administering contract governance following commencement
- Experience with risk management issues (liabilities, indemnities, insurance)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous leadership experience
- Solving complex problems related to contract management and administration
- Contribution to developing strategy
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders
- Tertiary qualification in Telecommunications, Project Management, Business, or Engineering would be desirable
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.