Our client is seeking an experienced contract manager to join their contracts team. The team is responsible for working with a third-party customer and ensuring the services being provided are being charged accordingly. This is an energetic and supportive team under the guidance of a very approachable manager.
- The role involves contract negotiation and working with one large external customer
- Pull information from various department and work with the customer. Eg, procurement, finance and project teams
- Ensuring all project costs are accurately captured, allocated, forecasted and reported.
- Lead the contract variation process. Review, challenge and consolidate all inputs into a coherent proposal for submission. Ensure all internal stakeholders are consulted throughout the process and proper approvals obtained.
- Provide analysis, collate documentation and decision support on Liquidated Damages calculations.
- Participate in the resolution of contractual and commercial disputes by researching and clearly articulating contractual obligations and facilitation of legal advice.
- Ensure contractual commitments are met by their due dates and ongoing compliance with the contract generally.
- Maintain a strong and constructive relationship with the Customer and Subcontractors.
- Attend customer meetings.
- Monthly & weekly progress reporting.
- Several years contract management experience
- Willingness to get hands dirty. Eg, write own change notes and variations, update excel
- Degree qualified and have a commercial awareness of he dollars
- Good understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Contract management and contract interpretation skills
- Understanding of project management
- Open to industry background, construction and telco ideal but not essential
- Confident to work with external customers
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY.