Role - Contracts Manager - ICT
Contract through till end of June'22
+ potential extensions
Flexible work arrangements, Hourly rate
About the role
The Contracts Manager (ICT) will be responsible for high quality Vendor Relationship management and will be required to provide procurement advice and services to our client.
Skills and experience
- Experience with negotiating and managing ICT contract life cycles
- Experience in IT contractual terms and Service Level Agreements management
- Experience in managing large complex ICT contracts
- Worked with tier 1 / tier 2 system integrators/ Vendors in hardware/software/service & communication
- ICT Procurement / vendor management practices and certifications (CIPS, ITIL and COBIT)
- Experience working with various departments (security/ compliance/ finance & legal)
- Queensland Government ICT contractual frameworks (QITC) and associated policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
For more information , please contact Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7644 OR Moitri on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 241545.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.