Contractor Care Administrator
Purpose of the role
To provide professional operational administrative support to the Branch for Contractor Engagement and Recruitment Operations. This is a critical role providing support to all teams in our branch, reporting directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting sales teams or working in Contractor payroll operations. This is a customer service role, so excellent communication skills, both written and spoken are required.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure contractor offers from clients are administratively completed and returned to clients and candidates, with correct notes recorded in Bullhorn
- Conduct process reviews and ensure all new contractors have completed the required processes
- Liaise with payroll firms to complete onboarding administration
- Solve client and contractor problems with offer paperwork, pre-employment checks, completion of statutory declarations and/or other client specific paperwork
- Resolve contractor and candidate enquiries
- Refer payroll, timesheet and payment enquires to Client and contractor services in Sydney
- Complete Bullhorn forms for new contracts and extensions for contractors and clients
- Ensure effective administration support of contractor new sign-ups, extensions, 6-week follow-up and management of queries
- Assist with entering new roles into the Bullhorn database using our processes
- Assist with formatting CVs to client templates
- Assist with completing client Schedule forms and client submission paperwork
- Provide advice to contractors and candidates on methods to contract, client time sheeting requirements and expense management
- Ensure office equipment and supplies are maintained in working order and supply
- Ensure office, meeting rooms and kitchen are maintained to a professional standard
- Assist in the organisation of branch functions such as contractor and staff Christmas parties, branch staff birthdays and other branch events
- Provide administrative support to the General Manager, Recruitment Delivery Manager and Account Director.