Contractor Care Administrator
Peoplebank are Australia's largest IT & Digital recruitment company offering excellent career progression opportunities. Our clients include some of Australia's largest corporate organisations, who acknowledge our expertise in the market place, service excellence and ability to deliver on-going value to them. We achieve this through a collaborative approach and team work.
We have an opportunity to join our National Support Services team.
You are self-driven, thrive in achieving outcomes and love a challenge. As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for delivering a professional contractor care service, operational support and administration.
Key skills / attributes for this role include the following:
- Organisation and time management
- Strong communication
- Customer Service focus
- Computer literate, confident using different systems and Excel
- Proven capabilities of working within a team.
- Ability to manage yourself on a day to day basis and drive your own performance
- A great attitude, initiative and willingness to share with your peers within a team environment to ensure the ultimate goals of the team and organisation are met
What's in it for you?
- An opportunity to work in a very successful team with large programs of work underway
- A fun and supportive culture
- Career development opportunities
We offer a fantastic flexible working environment that recognizes effort and outcomes while providing development opportunities through training and mentoring programs.
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career opportunity, please APPLY NOW for more information.