Our Federal Government Client is seeking Contract and Procurement Officer. This is an initial engagement through until September 2019, with extension options and is working in Canberra's south.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Contribute to / develop compliance reporting and data analysis of compliance within the Commonwealth Procurement Framework
- Coordinate activities including responding to procurement and contract enquires
- Contribute to / develop documentation including work flow documentation, communication strategies to support the implementation of connected policies
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships,
- Review and suggest improvements for procurement communication artefacts
- Undertake other administrative duties as required.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 194014
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.