Our client is a leading organisation in the telecommunications industry. They are currently seeking a Contract and Portfolio Manager to manage commercial constructs, administration, provide expert knowledge and support NEO business units on our clients field services Operations and Maintenance contracts. This is not a procurement role - it is more operational and commercially focused.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensure commercial construct(s) are fit-for-purpose and can be used to effective and efficiently engage Industry Suppliers of field and related services
- Oversee the Procurement activity and selection of suppliers of Field and Related services including RFPs, negotiations, SDP on-boarding, volume allocations, payments and claims, APRs, renewals and partner off-boarding.
- Ensure SDPs are commercially performing
- Develop appropriate level reporting for all Operational Performance and Governance forums
- Financial responsibility of delivering a cost-effective service and reduce costs and find efficiencies where possible
The successful candidate will possess:
- 5+ years' experience operating in complex, regulatory and / or commercial relationships
- Strong stakeholder management and business acumen - with maturity to hold GM level conversations confidently
- 3 + years' experience in contract management, specifically in operations, negotiation and management of commercial contracts
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a field operations role with high-volume 'Ticket of Work' management accountabilities
- Knowledge of the application of commercial and contracts law and public sector statutory requirements
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 201375.