- Leader in IT&T industry
- URGENT Opportunity for 3 months in North Sydney
- Procurement and contract management with Ariba experience
Our client, a leader in the IT&T industry have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Contract Specialist with extensive procurement experience to join their team in North Sydney for an initial 3 months contract.
The role is responsible for providing level 2 procure-to-pay and systems to ensure procurement operations support the business requirements. Also, this person will assist in establishing processes, tools and systems that promote and enable a self-service capability across the business and assist in delivering major projects for IT implementation that occur across all procurement activities.
In order to be considered for the role you must have:
- Relevant experience working as a Contract Specialist/Administrator with emphasis on procurement
- MUST have an in depth experience operating/managing/administrating an Ariba procurement system
- Strong experience in managing workflow configuration and managing day-to-day operations support in Ariba
- Good working knowledge of the SAFe for teams agile delivery model
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal).
Please be advised that only qualified candidates will be notified or contacted via phone
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Anna Galit on (02) 9409 4700 quoting reference: 188884