About the role:
- Undertake a diverse range of activities in the implementation of new or updated arrangements.
- Contribute to the development and management of governance arrangements of sourcing processes, including the development of, and operation of new and updated arrangements.
- Assist in the development of project implementation and related activities.
- Collaborate, consult and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders within and across the public and private sectors.
- Undertake objective, systematic analysis and draw accurate conclusions based on evidence.
- Provide timely and expert procurement and contract management advice to stakeholders.
- Assist in contract negotiations and management as necessary.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Knowledge of and experience in the Commonwealth's ICT sourcing practices and contract management.
- Demonstrated research and analytical skills, with the ability to provide sound advice on a range of complex issues.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to provide timely, considered and accurate advice to a range of stakeholders.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian citizens able to obtain government and other clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 211145
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.