Our Client is seeking a professional Contract Manager for a long-term contracting opportunity. This is a long-term contract until June 2021 and requires an NV1 clearance. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the development of procurement and solicitation documents as required. This role is to be worked from our clients Canberra based offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing project management support to meet project objectives and assist with coordinating stakeholders
- Assisting with the development of procurement and solicitation documents as required, including drafting of statements of work, tender evaluation plans and reports, procurement approval documentation and reporting requirements.
- Supporting reporting requirements including the development of periodic progress reports and other ad hoc reports
- The development and monitoring of risk management artefacts
The successful candidate will possess:
- Broad experience in the use of ICT systems such as, but not limited to: Objective, TMS, SharePoint, DRN, DSN (including UC) and MS Project.
- Highly developed teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strongly developed project management, procurement, contract management and financial skills and experience
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic and emerging project environment as an integral part of a small high performing team
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199218
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.