Hiring a Contract Management Officer (ICT) to work on GITC / QITC framework with experience in procurement and contract management, based in Brisbane CBD. A high level of competency of Contract Management with at least 5 years' experience is required in relation to the following:
- Experience as Subject Matter Expertise - Leads as subject matter expert to business areas on contract management, project teams and vendors to apply and execute appropriate use of contract management strategies, establishing new contracts and service level management of existing arrangements.
- Experience in strategy - Leads security strategy, architecture and tools in accordance with Queensland Government standards, policies, procedures and other formal guidance, ensuring security technology standards and best practices are maintained across the organisation;
- Experience working for government- GITC / QITC Framekwork.
- Build and maintain a Vendor and Contract Management framework in alignment with the Government's Contract Management Frameworks.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with the Procurement Team to assist in the development of a strategic approach to Vendor and Contract Management, including procurement planning and benefits reporting.
- Develop and implement Technology Business Management (TBM) practices as they relate to ICT procurement.
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with ICT vendors.
- Establish, negotiate and monitor SLA/KPIs, vendor plans and service credits for all ICT vendors.
- Assist the ICT to identify, progress and resolve compliance, auditing and reporting issues relating to ICT procurement and contract activities.
- Maintain accurate and up to date ICT contracts and maintenance registers, contributing to the development of Terms of Reference for the utilisation of contractor engagement
Desirable skills and knowledge:
- Queensland Government Level 4 Purchasing Certification or equivalent
- Experience in the use of Benefits Realisation concepts
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in the use of Category Management concepts
- Experience in the use of reviewing and interpreting Contract Law
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Management techniques
- Knowledge of contractual frameworks e.g. the GITC/QITC framework
Take the next step and Apply Now! Or for a confidential discussion please contact Elisha saggar or Carrie Watts on 0733197502 and quote the reference number 192760