A Multinational Organisation is in need of a contract administrator to create processes for invoicing & service levels for vendors. This is initially for 6 months with extension in Southeastern Sydney
- Service Level review and validation
- Invoice review and validation
- Support the Contract & Vendor Manager
- Contract Administration including management of duties and obligations
- Attend Governance forums
- Analyse potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described in the contract are met
- Review of Contract Variations
- Understanding of service level agreements and or ITIL and advantage
- 3-5 relevant years experience in contract management
- Experience in invoicing, process and administration
- Strong attention to detail, ability to engage with multiple suppliers
- Ability to pick up new tools and technologies.
- a go-getter
- Embraces constructive feedback and has a passion for continuous improvement.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 184806
Please click the apply button.