Our client operates within the financial sector, they hold a very well regarded and reputable brand. Due to internal transformation and an uplift in the technology landscape we require a Lean/continuous improvement consultant to join the team (Green and Black belt qualifications necessary)
The role is around implementing a continuous improvement framework/structure/processor within the organisation; thus responsibilities include:
- Support and deliver 6 sigma approaches/frameworks
- Coaching and identifying coaches
- Align customer value propositions to internal lean initiatives
- Horizon scanning for productivity trends
- Engage with senior management and operations
- Hands on deliver of initiatives
- Workshops and education sessions
We are seeking a profile that has worked end to end in lean programs of work within large enterprise organisations. You will have worked across different business units including technology and have implemented and embedded a continuous improvement culture.
Furthermore you will be green or black belt certified and be able to demonstrate a hands on approach to delivering lean programs of work that reduce cost and create efficiencies relating to customer value.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 03 8080 72 82 or e: email@example.com