Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Content Strategist/Information Architect who will work to understand business goals and user needs, then help plan, develop and deliver clear, relevant content that brings the two together.
- Analyse data and content to identify areas for improvement or alteration and create strategies to reach set goals
- Advise on Information Architecture, recommend content structure in-line with project approach and IA/content standards and best practices
- Assist in the definition and use of metadata and taxonomies to create and tag content consistently
- Provide ongoing review and recommendations for the website content strategy
- Identify and support content governance opportunities to keep content relevant, well-structured, up-to-date and clear
- Be able to respond to users' needs, by aligning content with most regularly used search terms and user needs
- Assist content writers in ensuring content is ready to coincide with project milestones
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Information management and content management skills in metadata, taxonomy and information governance
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven ability to research, write and edit for the web
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and other statistical analysis programs
- Experience in either information management or communications within a web environment
- Experience working on a large corporate web site
- Experience with the use and implementation of web content management systems
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 203642
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.