Our Federal Government Client is seeking skilled Content Manager v9 Application and EDRMS Specialists with extensive operational experience to work with an existing team of technical EDRMS specialists to maintain and support the Content Manager v9 application in a Microsoft desktop and server environment.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate must have:
- Demonstrated experience of minimum of 5+ years' experience of Content Manager, configuration, support and development.
- Demonstrated experience integrating business applications with Content Manager v9
- Demonstrated cross skill experience with Microsoft Windows desktop and server.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in managing Records within both an EDRMS and other digital systems.
It is desirable if you have experience in:
- Cloud computing initiatives
- Digital Information Management
- Records Management
- DevOps & Agile practices
- Dot net development
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205490
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.