About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
Content Designer you will report into the Change Manager and will produce and deliver communication and graphic design collateral to raise awareness of system initiatives across the NSW environment. The role supports change management, knowledge management and general communication activities.
- Work with the Program to provide end-to-end communications and graphic design materials
- Liaise with various Communication teams across NSW to develop supporting materials, in line with the system rollout
- Develop audience-appropriate communications collateral, ensuring consistency of brand and messaging
- Provide communication and content development support
- monitor and evaluat4 the effectiveness of activities
- Support building relationships with stakeholders
- Monitor staff interests and views, assess program and project risks, and provide recommendations to Change Manager
- Maintain positive stakeholder engagement
- Translate complex messages into informative and educational materials
- Deliver using a variety of channels (digital, print and face-to-face)
- Timely production and delivery of materials that are fit-for-purpose
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications
- Proven experience in the design and implementation of communication and training programs to support change, build awareness among stakeholders and improve program recognition.
- Extensive experience in digital graphics production, including a working knowledge of the print publishing process
- Experience in design and publishing in a PC environment using tools such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Proven experience working with a multidisciplinary team on a large scale IT platform rollouts
- Excellent oral communication, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present information in a manner understood by both technical and non-technical audiences in a wide variety of methods
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective business partnerships with all levels of an organisation
- Experience working on a project using Agile methodology, large IT Project, and understanding of end-to-end milestones.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes in two days
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 188775
Please click the apply button.