- Dynamic and Vibrant Culture
- Initial 3 months contract
- Competitive Rate
Our client a reputable software company, is looking for a Content Designer to join its IT team. This isn't a traditional technical writing role. As part of the design team, you'll be empowered to experiment with a variety of approaches to creating information in the UI, documentation, supporting materials.
This job is for someone who thinks bigger than traditional technical documentation. You can explain complex features and capabilities in ways that are useful for the technical team.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Content Designer
- Proficiency in technical writing skills
- Familiarity with standard web-based publishing tools (e.g., Markdown, HTML, CSS, XML)
- Familiarity with standard developer tools (e.g., Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo)
Great Chance to join a market leader! For more info contact Aparna on email@example.com