Our client is an iconic Australian Enterprise, they are currently seeking a Content Designer to join on an initial 12 month contract.
The Content Designer supports the Content Design Lead and is responsible for driving the execution of content across digital products to ensure that content that is consistent, relevant, and effective
About the role
You would be involved in,
- Work closely with both the Experience team as well as producers, product managers and developers to create and maintain the vision for content
- Contribute to content processes and artifacts within large programs and projects across the enterprise, while aligning to and contributing a central Product UX Content Writing / Content Strategy function.
- Plan, create, deliver, and manage content artifacts and deliverables that inform and enhance design for various assets within a program of work.
- Contribute to best practice Product UX Writing and product content strategy (micro-copy, interface copy and digital product copy) processes.
- Drive content design within a multi-disciplinary design team to deliver accessible, usable, and enjoyable customer- focused digital apps and experiences
- Play an active role within the Content Design Community of Practice
The successful applicant will have:
- BA or MA in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years' experience in related role creating digital content with a demonstrable portfolio of work
- Superior writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent collaboration and teamwork skills, with experience in Product UX content design by facilitating content research and stakeholder workshops to inform content recommendations.
- Experience in content development for large organisation digital products, creating and refining content for multiple channels and products/services
- Good understanding of Product UX content principles, product content strategy and content design and development for digital products
- A good understanding of the digital development process and software development methodologies, including Agile and Lean
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #244690