About the role
A content designer is required for the Content team delivering the myGov beta site. The role requires an experienced content designer or creator who is passionate about meeting user needs and delivering simple, clear, and fast messaging through a whole of government lens.
- Develop content for usable, successful, and user-focused services.
- Work closely with topic experts and stakeholders to create and iterate content following agile delivery processes.
- Confidently explain your content-design decisions and rationale and encourage and expect feedback from your team.
- Actively manage and prioritise your work within the team and with clients.
- Identify user needs and demonstrate how content decisions support these needs.
- Create content-design hypotheses to improve the service, and work with the team to run design experiments and test your content.
Skills and experience:
- Experience updating, managing, and maintaining website content
- Experience performing content audits, plans and reviews including the development of information architecture
- Ability to create content design hypotheses to improve the services and work with multidisciplinary teams
- Develop and implement content governance processes including content audits
- Develop and iterate content user stories and measure the success of content in meeting user needs.
- Ability to work remotely and facilitate workshops through virtual tools (MURAL, MIRO, etc.)
- Able to ensure the delivery of content that meets our editorial standards (the Content Guide) and accessibility standards (WCAG2.1 AA)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 207110.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.