Our client is a Federal Government Agency and they are looking for a Content Designer on an initial 6-month contract.
As this role is within the Federal Government, it is a requirement that the successful candidate be an Australian Citizen and obtain a Baseline Clearance.
Success for this role will rely on the individual's ability to be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, good cultural fit, and their ability to challenge and drive thinking in new directions.
- Help the agency adjust and maintain its content strategy for the suite of COVID-19 related products and services.
- Work closely with a team of designers to deliver app content that meets user needs, perform content and information architecture reviews and update help topics to respond quickly to the rapidly changing COVID landscape.
- Play a key role in ensuring content outputs are as inclusive as possible, adhering to the WCAG 2.1 AA Accessibility guidelines.
To be successful for the role, you will need the following:
- Experience delivering content that is simple and easy to read, meets WCAG accessibility standards and works on all device formats.
- Experience updating, managing, and maintaining website content.
- Experience performing content audits, plans, and reviews, including the development of information architecture.
- Create content design hypotheses to improve the service and work with the product manager, delivery manager, developers, research, and design teams.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please Josie Bandiola and quote job #205071