Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Content Designer.
This is a long-term contract up to 03 October 2023 with 2x12-month extension option, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will be:
Plan, scope and manage large and complex tasks in consultation with business owners, project teams, SMEs and end users.
- Develop content plans and strategies based on user needs.
- Synthesise findings of user research and usability and accessibility standards to develop insights and design solutions.
- Decipher and translate complicated information into a more easily understandable form by applying agency guidelines and standards.
- Use iterative approaches to rapidly incorporate user feedback into designs.
- Manage quality and ongoing improvement tasks including peer review and managing feedback.
- Perform content audits, plans and reviews and create content design hypotheses and prototypes to continuously improve the agency's approach to content design.
- Translate business requirements into design briefs and concepts for review by senior staff.
- Communicate with stakeholders on design and testing objectives and outcomes.
- Build and maintain stakeholder networks, managing difficult negotiations with resilience.
- Promote human centred design principals and build user empathy within the agency.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Demonstrated 2 years minimum experience as Content Designer.
- Demonstrated high level of expertise of content writing
It is desirable if you have:
- Appropriately skilled via experience or formal training to undertake work as an embedded Content Designer in MDT utilising Agile Methodology.
- Demonstrated human centred design creating content, working in government or large organisations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian who have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paramjeet Kaur on 02 6268 7981 quoting Job Reference: # 248673
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.