Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled Visual Designer to help review and iterate each document to ensure it meets best practice standards for readability, is consistent in content patterns and tone of voice, and meets user needs identified in research.
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30 June 2020 with 1x 3-month Extension option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
This will be a working from home position.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Extensive experience as a content designer, with knowledge of content design principles and the ability to create content that is accessible, inclusive and readable across different channels and devices
- Experience in collaborating with senior stakeholders, other content practitioners and in multidisciplinary teams to build relationships, solve problems and improve the user experience
- The ability to deliver content in Agile, including a flexible approach and the willingness to take risks and iterate in response to early feedback
- Knowledge of the sixth edition of the Style manual for authors, editors and printers, and/or familiarity with the requirements of a comprehensive and contemporary style manual.
- Experience in Drupal/GovCMS and Google Analytics.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Baseline Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #202935
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.