Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Content Designer for an immediate start contract until 30 November 2019 at their location in Canberra City or Melbourne VIC.
About the role:
The Content Designers to create and improve the client's full range of content, in all formats, to support their new service offerings.
The specialists will work within team delivering beta service offerings. The services will help Australian businesses to start exporting and expand to new markets more quickly.
The specialist will be expected to demonstrate best practice and share knowledge and expertise with others in client's similar roles.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated a minimum of 4 years' experience in content design or similar, including a demonstrated understanding of information architecture
- Ability to develop content that responds to identified user needs
- Experience in developing content in multiple formats for a wide range of users
- Experience in human centred design of services
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724
Job Reference: 195389