Our client is looking for someone from a data science background who is exceptionally passionate about learning and development and has the expertise to review and curate learning, e-learning content across multiple e-learning platforms.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Creation of content pages when required
· Review, categorize and conform the central analytics team's documentation and content zones.
· Create rich link so online learners can easily navigate these resources.
· Aggregate data by, data type, role, subject, module, chapter, etc.
· Use clear, concise, descriptive content so that online learners know exactly where to go
To be successful you must:
· A background in data science
· Able to develop and plan projects to meet objectives
· Ability to analyze market trends and surveys to understand impact of projects
· Strong stakeholder management skills
· Great time management and organization skills
· Microsoft office (especially PowerPoint) and Adobe are highly desirable
Click 'Apply' and attach your CV in WORD format with a cover letter stating availability and daily rate expectation - For a confidential discussion on this position, contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank.