Our Federal Government Client is seeking the skills of an experienced Contact Centre Architect working out of Canberra's CBD. This is an initial 12-month engagement with 2 x 12-month extension options.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Contact Centre Architect, with knowledge and experience in Genesys, G+, Verint and Nuance platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in design and implementation of contact centre systems that are simple, modern, resilient, highly available and architected for digital and artificial intelligence future,
- An understanding of contact centre best practices, industry trends and innovations
- Team player; Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to design contact centre program/project level solutions
- Must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 185711.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government security clearances.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.