- Join rapidly growing consulting firm
- Delivering cyber security based solutions and strategy
- Based in the Sydney CBD servicing large enterprise clients
Our client, a fast-growing consulting firm, have multiple exciting opportunities for Cyber Security consulting managers based in the Sydney CBD.
The roles will be responsible for supporting large enterprise customers focussed on cyber security projects and strategy design. Leading a team of Senior Consultants, previous lead/supervisory experience is mandatory.
In addition to this the Managers will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise within the cyber security space and as such a strong understanding and experience working on areas such as security traffic analysis, detection and response techniques as well as Security Information Management Systems is imperative
In order to be considered for these roles you must have:
- Proven experience working in large enterprise consulting firms.
- Previous team lead/supervisory experience.
- Specialist knowledge and experience with cyber security projects.
- Proven client relationship/stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills with a growth mindset and collaborative nature.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 8267 2480 quoting reference: 210063
Please click the apply button