My client is a prestigious global consultancy and are looking for a dynamic Enterprise Architect from a consultancy or large corporate background to join their team and work with one of their largest clients within the banking / fin services industry. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Architect to work with a well-known brand!
About the Role
- Develop solution options and roadmap for defined Business Value/Problem area(s) for Banking/P&R clients
- Participate in presales meetings along with commercial team and be the go-to person for solution design
- Work with consulting and industry vertical teams to develop/ customize thought leadership relevant to the market.
- Understand and translate client requirements into a solution offering leveraging internal processes and offerings.
- Lead solution architecture, articulate value to stakeholders and develop robust technology / frameworks.
- Collaborate as a key member of the commercial teams to represent the solution offering to clients and convert deals.
- Accountable for partnering with key roles (client partner, client service executives, engagement partner, business analysts, other architects etc.) to create solutions that are aligned to the architecture principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet the financial targets (cost and benefits).
- Work collaboratively with clients and internal technical experts to build high impact solutions.
- Produce conceptual and logical architectures to meet strategic business, financial and technology objectives through documentation of systems, architectures, process flows and value-chains.
- Drive solutioning for opportunities in payments, wealth, institutional and retail banking.
Skills & Experience
- 10+ years' experience in a IT Service Delivery and Solutions Architect role in banking/P&R industry with at least 5 years developing and/or architecting large, high volume systems.
- Broad based IT knowledge (Hardware, Financial Software, Middleware, Databases) and experience in architecting/designing in both Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related area, Masters degree is a plus.
- Excellent written (technical), presentation and verbal communication skills essential