Our client, a leader in time & attendance and payroll systems, is looking for a consultant to join their growing team. This is a permanent position working with tier 1 clients within Melbourne's CBD, acting a product SME and advising clients on best options per their business requirements.
The consultant will be expected to:
- Analyse client's current time and attendance and payroll systems
- Gather client's requirements, refine and validate these requirements
- Provide advise on best solutions and system enhancements
- Provid support post-implementation
- Advise clients on new system enhancements and understand how they will impact the business and users
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience with senior stakeholders
- Experience with system implementations
- Good understanding of payroll and payroll legislation underpinning payroll systems functionality and what is feasible
- Ability to communicate complex IT information to non-IT business units
- Good business acument, understanding of business impact
If this sounds like you please don't hesistate to apply now.
*Please note you must have the right to live and work in Australia to be eligible for this opportunity.