Configuration and Tecnical Subscriber Lead
We are seeking a Configuration and Tecnical Subscriber Lead for one of out Telecommunications clients based in Murarrie, Qld.
Duration: Till 31st Dec 2020
- The primary role of the Configuration and Technical Subscriber Lead is to support the subscriber technical solutions and operations, working closely with the technical specialist to deliver customer requirements.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by delivering a high level of service and maintaining a high quality standard throughout the management, configuration & installation of voice and mobile data equipment.
- Participate in the day to day duties required within the Subscriber Services team, including radio communications equipment programming, asset management and logistics.
- Provide radio subscriber technical support for customers, internal and external stakeholders to deliver radio communication solutions to meet defined requirements.
- Proven ability to examine data, identify trends and extract information and make recommendations/conclusions based on findings.
- Develop, update and maintain technical process and design documentation library.
- Assist with the management and maintenance of Subscriber equipment ensuring data accuracy between Motorola and customer databases.
- Change Management, including:
- Codeplug management including updating and maintaining associated documentation;
- Radio Manager server and application management;
- KMF/KVL/Encryption management;
- Contribute in meetings and interactions with stakeholders and customers.
- May be required to participate in a equitable roster system to maintain customer Service Level Agreements.
- Perform all work in accordance with relevant industry procedures and quality standards.
- Achieve timelines while maintaining high quality standard
- Maintain a neat and orderly facility.
- Maintain conduct in accordance with Motorola's "Code of Conduct" and OH&S policies.
- Inspection work may be required to be performed at locations other than the primary site.
- Other duties as defined by direct supervisor.
Possess strong skills in mathematics, logic and pattern recognition
- Subscriber Solutions architecture design and dimensioning to provide customer required features and performance criteria
- Previous experience of radio installation techniques including ADR compliance, AS4535 and RF mobile antenna installations.
- Motorola two-way radio product and programming knowledge (TETRA, P25 and /or MotoTRBO).
If this role interests you, please apply now!
For more information, please call Bharti or Rebecca on 07 3319 7555 quoting job number 201342