Our client is a well-known Australian enterprise who is currently seeking a Configuration System Specialist to join their Workplace, Testing & Service Management team. You would be responsible for providing ownership of the Configuration Management toolset and data structures within the CMDB and Asset Database, ensuring that the data is effectively managed in a manner that aligns to the Configuration management policies and procedures.
In this role, you would be responsible for maintaining critical CMDB relationships within IT and business teams to equip people across all levels to understand configuration management. You would also cater to day to day requests from support teams in terms of changes to Applications and relationships, in CMDB.
- Apply and own structured processes which provide a consistent approach to the updating, modifying and auditing of the CMDB
- Apply governance and communicate responsibilities of the Configuration Management process clearly to the user base including Project and Delivery Management streams
- Maintain the data structure of the CMDB within the Service Management toolset
- Ensure the CMDB data structures and toolset supports for continuous process improvement
- Implement effective data governance, quality and continued delivery of service.
- Monitor and measure continual improvement of the Configuration Management process
- Demonstrated experience in Service Management Practices, with an understanding of the key concepts associated with managing a CMDB.
- Technology Configuration Management experience in a large complex IT services environment.
- Competent with using Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience and knowledge of service management toolsets eg. ServiceNow
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #197896