Peoplebank are recruiting for a Configuration Specialist to work on a large projcet, which will see you supports the Project Team in the design, configuration, testing, and integration of a new Enterprise wide System, while liaising with key stakeholders regarding current operations and maintenance while enabling a smooth transition to the new system.
The Configuration Specialist interfaces with internal clients to resolve issues and answer product and process questions.
You will configure the solution (design and build screens, define codes, build workflows and business rules, generate document templates, etc.) to meet our client's requirements.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with Vendor to generate and/or maintain formal Detailed Specifications and other related documentation
- Assist in the analysis of stakeholder and client requirements and objectives, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
- Work with subject matter experts to specify and document requirements for solution customisation
- Participate in the configuration of screens, forms, business rules, document templates and data structures for the Solution to meet agreed functionality requirements
- Design and configure the solutions security model
- Configuration auditing - Ensuring that configurations contain all their intended parts and are sound with respect to their specifying documents, including requirements, architectural specifications and user manuals/help material/quick reference guides
- Contribute to the development and delivery of testing, training and quality assurance plans and project deliverables
- Identify production issues by conducting root cause analysis of the issue and resolving the issue or working with the appropriate resource to resolve
- Write queries and reports as appropriate. Create, update and maintain functional documentation to support client processing
- Prepare written communications such as status reports, project/internal correspondence, and functional specifications
- Participate in data analysis, migration and reconciliation processes associated with the transfer /migration of records/data to the new solution.
- Contribute to stakeholder engagement activities.
- Participate in the provision of Go Live and Post Go Live support.
- Participate in the project's quality assurance activities, to ensure the project delivers services and products that meet or exceed the agreed quality and performance standards.
So if you have Experience with developing documentation for new systems or processes, along with experience translating business requirements into design documents using tools such as the Microsoft suite of products, then please get in touch and APPLY NOW.
For more information, please call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402