My client, a major Australian bank are looking to bring on a (Build and Release) Configuration Manager who has experience on working on Cloud based applications in Agile environments. This a project for an initial 6 months with the opportunity to extend beyond as the project progresses.
Ideally you will have experience working on with Cloud based Procurement Systems such as SAP Ariba / Fieldglass, Jaggaer etc
About the role
The role is taking on a project that is in inital phases, and the remit is looking to broaden extensively. This is the ideal opportunity to take on a lead role in the implementation. As the project moves forward you will have the chance to build out a high-performing team to manage and support procurement systems.
- Third party Vendor Management
- Managing complex systems configuration
- Assess functionality as required
- Provide recommendations on upgrades
Skills and experience
- Procurement experience in a large-scale organisation is preferred
- Knowledge of Procurement system configuration or a complex cloud technology essential
- Customer centered design approach
- Experience in an Agile environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 8267 4600 quoting reference 205157.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.