Peoplebank are recruiting for a Configuration Analyst, to work on an initial 6 month contact - with extensions highly likely - to based in the Adelaide CBD.
Responsibilities will include:
- Configuring and maintaining a large COTS Application's functionality including workflows and user security permissions and access controls.
- In conjunction with other members across various team, you will contribute the software implementation and support of this COTS product and its and integration components, across operational and support environments.
- Working collaboratively with test analysts through test cases to ensure correct interpretation of requirements and correct system configuration.
- Authoring or reviewing specification documentation.
- Experience configuring workflows, system security and other system settings
- Experience of working with COTS or other configurable products
- Experience documenting and testing system configuration
- Strong skills in project office packages (e.g. Microsoft (Outlook, Word, Excel, SharePoint)
- Technical/analytical mindset and ability to interpret complex issues
- Experience of a high pressure project environment
- Flexible, collaborative approach to working with broad cross-functional team
- Technical skills for example report writing, SQL, MS Word Macros
- Experience in using JIRA or similar project tracking software
- Experience of working with customers or stakeholders to understand requirements
We are shortlisting in the next 1 week, so don't delay and APPLY NOW !
SA: LHS 296564