We are looking for a configuration Analyst to join the small team that provides card platform second level operational support. This role is primarily responsible for the analysis, product design, testing and configuration for new cards products and services on the Load and Go platform.
The services that require operate 24X7, so while most work can be accomplished during normal business hours, regular after-hours effort is also required.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Assist in configuration of prepaid Card applications based on business requirements.
- Plan and execute assigned configuration tasks within deadlines.
- Provide system configuration support based on changing business needs
- Assist in system analysis, design, development, and testing activities.
- Identifies issues that may occur within the testing process and work to resolve the issues with the vendors in a timely manner to ensure critical timelines are met.
- Develops, writes and manages associated procedures, manuals, documentation internally and externally.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of Prepaid card processing, financial systems including business and technology.
- Demonstrated experience in researching, analysing and identifying and implementing solutions to resolve production issues.
- Working knowledge and experience in user testing and testing methodologies.
- Experience in issue identification and resolution in a card processing or financial environment.
- Demonstrated experience in solving complex business problems down to the root cause.
- Ability to learn new processes and gain data understanding quickly.
- Ability to work independently with some direction from senior members of the team.
- Ability to write communication in both technical and user-oriented language.
- Ability to troubleshoot business process changes, errors, and subsequent modifications while working with the team.