Operating within the existing Infrastructure Services - Network team, this role is responsible for implementation and support of network solutions that support mission critical departmental services.
This role is for the implementation and support of network services and infrastructure designs, specifically related to the edge environments and associated application infrastructure.
This role is responsible for working with key stakeholders to deliver projects in a timely and efficient manner to agreed requirements.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of network initiatives, including configuration and advanced support for devices.
- Routing & switching l2/l3
- Next Gen Firewall support & maintenance
- Co-ordination of HLD/LLD solutions
- 3 to 5 years' experience as a Network Engineer
- Experience in Cisco, Palo Alto, next Gen firewall technologies and general Network technologies.
- Routing and Switching
- Understanding of architectural designs and low-level detailed designs.
- Implementation projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven customer focused experience.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply now!
For more information, please contact Ben Neal on 0380807217 and quote job #210767