Our client is assembling a team of talented and passionate developers and data scientists to build a technology platform that enables rapid generation, simulation, and analysis.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Computational Designer with experience in applying computational processes to design and planning problems. If you have experience in parametric, computational, or algorithmic design and have developed and deployed solutions using Rhinoceros3D, Rhinocommon, C#, Python, Grasshopper, Dynamo, or CATIA, we would love to hear from you.
Do you want to play a pivotal role in a huge transformation project?
- Degree in Design Computing, Architecture, Urban Design,
- 3+ years in developing and deploying algorithms into software
- Hands-on experience with common CAD, AEC, and geometry toolkits
- Development experience with .NET/C#/Python/Rhinocommon/Dynamo etc applications/frameworks
- Bitbucket/Git knowledge
- Excellent analytical, development, and debugging skills
- Excellent communication, documentation and stakeholder management skills
Does this sound like you?
If so, please click the apply button.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting job number #193383.