As a Compliance officers be able to review, audit and assess to ensure that the branch delivers its services and payments in line with legislation and policies.
In this role you will:
- Provide support in analysis of participant to assess payments made against participant plans.
- Collaborate on assessing and examining documents from participants, providers and other sources to assist with making decisions based on policy and legislation.
- Complete moderately complex desk-based assessments to ensure payments are accurately delivered to provider and/or participants
- Provide advice and education to participants, providers, stakeholders and colleagues on regulatory and compliance matters
- Ability to interpret and apply knowledge and legislation
- Experience in engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
- Moderately developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exhibit personal resilience and an ability to deal with moderately challenging situations and conversations
- High attention to detail
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Preejith Pachat on 02 6245 1727 Reference Number - #187772
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or eligible to obtain Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.