About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing education services to its customers.
About the Role
As Compliance Officer you will support the audit remediation team in coordinating evidence, collation of documentation and maintenance of document repository that meet legislative and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate the collation of documents and maintain the document repository
- Work with the ASQA audit remediation team
- Ensure strict deadlines are met with quality documentation that meets project standards and regulatory and legislative requirements
- Manage communication channels with key internal and external stakeholders
- Follow up on unresolved issues and actions to ensure that the support provided is value-adding and effective.
- Maintain corporate systems including records, evidence, documentation to ensure data and information is accessible and accurate and compliant
- Deliver quality advice to stakeholders, regulators and internal customers to ensure consistency
- Collaborate with other teams in the ASQA audit project to develop, processes and practices
- Place the customer at the centre of all decision making.
- Must be a Compliance Officer
- Experience in providing quality compliance support in a high volume professional environment, exercising initiative and discretion and handling sensitive issues and documents.
- Excellent organisation skills with ability to prioritise tasks and meet strict deadlines
- Experience in working in a compliance role within a Registered Training Organisation would be highly valued.
- Robust relationship-building skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level documentation ability
- Commitment to meeting strict deadlines
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 192039
Please click the apply button.