Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of a talented and knowledgeable Compliance Awareness Officers for a contract opportunity.
This is a 12-month engagement with multiple extensions, working from our Client's office in South Canberra.
This role requires undertaking a range of duties that focus on improving awareness in relation to fraud and the integrity of the Agency's outlays, you will also be responsible for:
- Delivering fraud and associated awareness packages across internal and external stakeholder groups
- Working under limited direction to support the delivery of Agency's compliance and fraud prevention education and awareness objectives
- Assisting to identify training gaps and contributing to developing effective and scalable solutions to address them.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Knowledge of Compliance and fraud detection practices
- Strong and adaptable communication and interpersonal skills
- Has experience in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
If you would like to receive more information regarding this opportunity, then please reach out to us directly by contacting Marina Stojchevska on 02 6245 1724 - job reference 192577.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted.