My client, a leading global bank are looking to bring on a capable Compliance Analyst to support the Compliance Lead for an in itial 6 month contract with the view to extend. The Compliance Analyst with have expertise in relation to Financial Economic Crime compliance as well as covering AML/CTF and Sanctions. This program of work is critical to support the Australia/New Zealand strategy.
The job requires a person who has a diligent, customer focused attitude; who can work well both independently and as part of a team. If you have exceptional communications and organisational skills this is the right fit for you.
- Support the Program Lead in prioritising and resolving policy issues as they arise
- Provide support and technical expertise in relation to Financial Economic Crime compliance requirements
- Ensure local policies and standards are in-line with global obligations and requirements
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure that optimal outcomes and deliverables are met
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Risk and Compliance related areas (Banking and Finance preferred)
- Solid understanding of regulatory requirements across Australia and New Zealand
- Knowledge of Financial Economic Crime compliance as well as AML/CTF and Sanctions
- Experience in an Agile or similar environment
- Understanding of project managmenet methodologies is highly desirable
- Qualifications such as CAMS, ICA or equivalent will be advantageous
This role offers exposure to the Australia/New Zealand reagion, with the opportunity to gain insight into the business as a whole. It will allow you to build on your technical Compliance capabilities while developing your interpersonal skills and will be beneficial for career progression.