Our client, is an leading organisation who has multiple opportunities for Completions Coordinators to join their ever growing group
In this role you would be working to ensure that the team is able to meet its commitments to their delivery partners. Additionally, the ideal candidate would provide 'completion focused' support with the broader team, manage across the Delivery & Completions program, interact with other teams critical to their success.
- Assist in the preparation of project status report, stakeholder presentations and team communications.
- Manage the day to day activities related to the completion of the network, including quality, timeliness and financial tracking and documentation.
- Document, monitor and report all risks and issues related to the completion of the program using the team's preferred tools.
- Quality management of the physical and logical design data and as built data.
- Plan and prioritise work to meet commitments ensuring they align with the organisation's goals.
- Achieving results even under tough circumstances on a consistent basis.
- Building strong relationships with customers and delivering customer centric solutions.
- Microsoft Visio and MS Office skilled.
- Experience managing multiple tasks and following work instruction.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to meet tight deadlines.
If you have the skills and experience suited for this role or you want more information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes. OR please submit your CV and APPLY NOW.