- Global Client
- Long Term Contract in convenient CBD location
- Extensive experience in Aus Benefits Management (compensation, immigration)
The Compensation and Benefits Manager is responsible for the management of the company's Total Rewards programs for Australia and NewZealand. The individual should have prior experience managing Total Rewards within the region along with strong knowledge of plan administration and compliance.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical benefits and compensation knowledge, good communication skills, and the ability to effectively partner with internal stakeholders within Global Human Resources, Finance and Procurement. The individual must have the ability to think critically and work effectively in a matrix organization.
- MUST have extensive background within Benefits, Immigration & mobility, and Compensation
- Experience in any CRM systems
- With excellent and effective communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 193726.
Please click the apply button.