About the company
A leading company who are delivering a managed market for disability services in Australia.
About the Role
As Community Engagement Officer you be supporting the leadership team to deliver highly complex outcomes, projects and work programs that have strategic, political and operational significance. You will also provide support to implement operational strategies
- Assist the leadership team to provide strategic leadership, direction and support using a nationally consistent engagement approach across a diverse geographic environment.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with community and mainstream stakeholders
- Promote, implement and monitor community and mainstream engagement activities.
- Provide critical analysis and feedback to measure effectiveness of activities
- Represent the company at external forums and events in a professional and impartial manner
- Deliver clear, concise and effective messaging to people with disability, their families and carers
- Provide input and feedback into the production of content for collateral and messaging.
- Previous experience as a Community Officer
- Prefer experience within the Health, Insurance or Disability sector
- Experience with supporting people with a disability to maximise participation in community.
- Ability to use assessment tools to identify support needs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in building relationships both with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in community engagement and presentation/facilitation skills.
NOTE - The role may include intrastate and interstate travel.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 14th November
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 189220
Please click the apply button.