Our client is a leading organization in the telecommunications industry. They are currently seeking a Community Engage and Regulation Support Associate to assist in ensuring accurate and timely information is provided to concerned objectors to mobile deployments. The role requires the candidate to interact with various senior stakeholders and you will be using previous experience in professional town planning judgement as well as analytical skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assist in the formulation and monitoring of a mobile deployment planning audit regime
- Review of consultation strategies for new and upgraded mobile base stations
- Provide timely and professional responses to community enquiries from allocated email mailboxes
- Prepare external responses on issues relating to mobile deployment
- Provide timely and professional responses to related internal groups such as Corporate & Government
The successful candidate will possess:
- 1-2 years in town planning land economy or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of town planning regulation
- Understanding of Australia's legal and political system
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva and quote reference: Job # 203792.